Sunday, November 30, 2014

It has been a year dedicated to regrouping, re-evaluating and slowing down to a managing level. I would say I have had some success and getting closer to that vision of how I see the next years of my life. I have a very clear vision....1. spending as much quality time with my children as the become young adults and moving forward with their own lives...it is bitter sweet but I am looking forward to seeing their own lives take shape and being there as much as possible with out becoming a "stalker" parent. 2. Taking inventory on friends and family and investing my energy in those invested in me. 3. Although I have been blessed to use my creative side through the years...it is time to get back to the artistic pursuit I miss the most...Painting, Oils, Encaustic and Mix Media (through jewelry design at times). 4. Slowing down and allowing myself the luxury to just relax.

Next I will put together the list of steps to accomplish these things. 1st on the list, don't add to the list, just do, if you can complete the task in under ten minutes. One thing I don't do I keep transferring it to the next list...keep you posted on my progress...below Inspiration!!!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment